Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome to my blog! I am on a journey toward a fit lifestyle, while running and having fun! I've run for a few years, but have just become interested in increasing my miles and finding some fun races along the way. You'll read about my adventures and running buddy, Jen. (Guess I better let her know about this, huh?)
 I'm hoping to write and entertain as well (I've got a cheezy sense of humor as you will find out...) as I share bits of info that I learn along the way. By no means am I an expert on running, fitness or nutrition ~ but I am always looking for new information to try and share. You'll see that I love to run, but believe you need to find what makes YOU happy and motivates YOU!

I'm new to blogging, so I'll be experimenting with this as I go. Feel free to share with your friends or give me suggestions and feedback!

If you run, you are a runner...
~Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment